GreenEdge DigitalHub Consult services include the following processes:
1: Business and Economic Research and Analysis
The methodologies and processes employed in Identifying needs and opportunities includes undertaking interactive and participatory techniques of market discoveries that provide a transparent needs analysis discovery processes and builds stakeholder ownership. These methodologies helps generate initiatives based on harnessing new innovations, to adopting
existing replicable models and industry trends.
The process is supported by various other business methodologies. These include:undertaking economic sector based market feasibility studies that seek to identify service and business gaps and opportunities within specific economic sectors and Agri-based value chains and in cross-cutting services such as finance,insurance and business development.
To date, key studies have been undertaken for various Donor and Government Institutions including ‘Harnessing ICT in Women Development ‘commissioned through The World Bank and ‘Opportunities for ICT in Agriculture ‘commissioned through ICCO Netherlands and published under the AgriProfocus Forum Network as a study resource. The study was subsequently used as core reference in deployment of the Euro 1 Million ICT4D project in Kenya.
2. Assessing Sector Economic Strategy/ Institutional Business Strategy
The objective for the development of the Institutional Business Strategy is:
• To understand the unique needs of the business by helping our Client Institution management clearly articulate
the business objectives and role ICT must play in achieving them.
The outcome of this process is the development of the following:
1. An Enterprise Strategy and Goals Statement
2. An ICT Strategy and Roadmap Scope Statement.
3. Development of Sector ICT Strategy/ Institutional ICT Strategy
The objective for the development of the Institutional ICT Strategy is:
• To assess the organizations strengths and weaknesses in ICT application strategy, hardware
infrastructure and staffing to enable our Client identify the gaps needed to fill
The outcome of this process will be the Production of an ICT Architecture aligned to the Institutional Business Architecture identified in the Business Enterprise Strategy.
The ICT Architecture will consist of the following components:
1. An ICT Software Application Direction, Implementation or Migration Strategy.
2. A Technical Infrastructure Direction Document
3. An ICT Organization Proposal
4. ICT Function Strategy
The objective for the development of the ICT Functional Strategy is:
• To plan the required steps needed to be undertaken by defining the projects and other initiatives needed to strengthen and improve existing technologies and processes
The overall objective is to create a fully documented and supported strategic plan for the ICT organization.
The outcome of this process will be a strategic investment and value roadmap framework. This Framework will provide direction to the Implementation of the requisite ICT capabilities required to support the proposed ICT Architecture for our Clients in order to meet their Institutional Business objectives
The Framework encompasses the following elements:
1. Project Management
2. People – Human resources
3. Software Application
4. ICT infrastructure
5. Maintenance & Support